Saturday, June 23, 2007

I'm not exactly sure where to start from. My computer repairing started about 6-7 years ago when I wanted to upgrade my then new Gateway computer so I could do some gaming. Which is still currently running as our household computer to this day. It started out as a Gateway Essential 433 with a 433mhz Intel Celeron Chip, 10gb Hard Drive, 64mb of RAM , with onboard video and audio all operating on Windows 98se. The game to blame was a racing game Motor City Online by Electronic Arts. By the time I was finished (a relative term) It had a 1.0 ghz Celeron processor,256mb of RAM, 64mb RAM video card, Soundblaster 16 sound card, 40gb harddrive and now is running Windows 2000 Professional, and also now has a CD-writer. After which I said to myself that wasn't too hard to do. Well a bit more later, dinner is served talk to you soon.

No comments: