Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Re:Re:Re: NewEgg

Well I ended up purchasing a hard drive enclosure from NewEgg yesterday. It should be here in the next couple of days. I hate having my drive exposed to the elements but it'll have to wait. In the mean time I'm working on my typing skills using SpongeBob Squarepants Typing software. It was originally meant for my son but he's a little young for it. I decided to give it a try and it's been fun. In fact I'm typing this out as practice using more than two fingers as my wife would tease me about.
Another thing I've been looking into is VOip which is short for Voice Over Internet Protocal . I took a look at the Skype website. I thought would work out when I use Crossloop with someone to free up my hands rather than having one hand holding a phone. Of course I'd have to get a headset too.
Well that's all for now. How's my typing so far? Any difference? It's actually a bit slower than my hunt and peck method I've been use to for all these years but I suppose speed will come with more practice. Thanks for coming by.

No comments: