Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The waiting is the hardest part

Well today I found that UPS rescheduled delivery of my hard drive enclosure which means I have to wait an extra day for it. Maybe next time I'll pick Fedex. The last delivery was delayed a day too. I never had much problem before with NewEgg shipments when Fedex was the default shipper. I picked UPS because they were the cheapest. I guess the old saying "You get what you pay for" holds true here.
Well while I was waiting today I did my daily 30 minutes of SpongeBob Squarepants Typing to hone my typing skills. It's starting to get a little tougher now as I get more advanced. I have to admit I'm even look forward to typing more to get more practice. I'm between seven to eight words per minute now. Using the shift button is where I'm at now.
I also started work on my next article regarding Mozilla's Thunderbird and Gmail. A friend asked me too look into it for him so I thought it would make a good how-to piece. I should have that out by tomorrow.
In the meantime I came across this video through one of favorite blog sites Geeks are Sexy and found it to be a hilarious bit about Star Wars. Warning it does have some adult language so you may have to turn down the volume if your around kids or at work. Have a great day!

No comments: