Monday, December 1, 2008

The website is a suspected fake

Over the weekend I had the bright idea to apply at ReviewMe and I got this reply:

We are sorry but the website you have suggested http://pcrestoration.blogspot.com/ has been declined at this time. The main reasons a website is declined are:

- The website is a suspected fake.
- The website does not have enough link popularity.
- The website does not have enough traffic.

*Please note that our algorithm that accepts or rejects inventory submissions can make mistakes and if you feel the above criteria does not accurately describe your website, please reply to this email asking for further review by our editorial staff.
What caught my eye was "The website is a suspected fake." comment. The other two I can understand and is something I can actually work on. You know it's what they call constructive criticism. What exactly is a fake website? I'm not sure if I should be insulted or be laughing my head off. I think I'm real and I'm not impersonating someone else. I realize this was a automated response but they've got to have some explanation for at least the first line. If anyone can explain this one to me please feel free to do so. Either me or my "fake" counterpart will appreciate the information.

No comments: