Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Home visit

Yesterday I visited with a coworker and his wonderful wife. She just had basic questions about PC use and other things. I took this as a introduction, question and answer type stuff. They both had questions on stuff like how to downloading music, , using AOL instant messenger, inserting pictures in email and basic computer usage. I think it was a learning experience for the both of us. Next time I hope to be more organized now I kind of have an idea of what they'd like to know. Her toughest question was what does she need to know to use a computer. Where does one start? That's just one of the things I'll have to work on until next time. She was very kind and pleasure helping out. I even got a plate full of holiday cookies. Ahh... the perks of helping others. Talk to you later.

No comments: